I am the phantom of the Opera. My real name is Khalid. my life very miserable. I born in Saudi Arabia. My mother derelictino me in the street. My face and my body ugly and con not any bady look it my, becuase I am ugly and danger man. My life so bad Ido not have home. My job in home of opera. I am director. House Opera too big and mine rooms, so I like that house. In that day coming a women she is a beautiful. her name Shog. She is sing and she have a nice voice. Thin I like that girl i love her and i teach her how to sing free will. That day comeing a new directors. His name Ali. He is a nice man and hansome a good directors, but I do not like him, becuase he like Shaog. In that day I am so angry for him I am thiking to kill him and no any one took my love. Iam tired, but I con not to kill him. Actuali I am looking to my. I am a bad men and ugly bad face and hangers. I hope to kiss her, but I kill my self and let her to conslusino life, so in that day I kiss her thin i kill my self, and she is going with him and they merried she is a good singer in worled.
THE END
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment